Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm bad

Actually thought want to update my blog yesterday, but i didn't, cause i can't switch on the computer! Don't ask me why and i don't know why is me... Is that i think too much? My mind are quite negative. I feel that my EQ are really really low. How? How can i change it?? I'm so emo, sad, unhappy. Is that i think too much of it? I'm trying to control myself very hard. I want to shout, run , swim. Throw all my negative mind. Please go far away from me!!! Slap, slap, slap...sorry, i'm really emo now. Just sometimes feel that i'm so ''yong sui'' and ''hak yan zhang''. I'm easy to get bully, just come and bully me. I know what you do is just good for me, but don't count all the bad things on me and if you can't control them, don't just come and control me. My heart, mouth, mind are bad. Yup, all bad. I'm not a good daugther, girl friend, friend and human. At last want to say sorry for what i type here, i'm not want to complain for too much and hurt you back. I'm just trying to shout out my heart feeling.
I'll be fine...just give me some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment