Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Women's Nature

Today i feel so much better than last 2 days. Yesterday noon talk so much with Shin, she is the 1st person who make me change better on my feeling. Thank you Shin that you talk so much with me. Night time, finally darling came to find me, but at last he show me his face on something, that moment i really get mad, totally can't control my tears. After that he said sorry on that. And now i want to say sorry back to you, because of my emotional. I know i'm bad sometimes, just give me some times to let my temper change better and i really really wish to control my emo. So this morning have to thank you to Esther, what you told me, i'll keep in my mind. Yes, what you told, you are right. Woman nature? God, next time please don't makes girls too emotional and moody. Haha~At last, want to tell that now i'm better, so no worry for it. It's just a small matter. Fogive my childish and emotional. Thank to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment