Nuffnang

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Competitor Move Out

Received a call from Shino, asked can Zic Zac add one more cupboard? Cause CHECKERS want to move out from bum city. Our competitor want to move out, its really a big good news for us, cause think will have more chance to have fair for us.
After went to parade to discuss with Shino, then daddy bring me and mummy to a place named Eco Park to do something and have a walk. There got some show houses, and have a big garden and lake over there. I felt very nice and confortable. If i got extra money, i think i'll choose to buy one house in Eco Park for only relax.haha~

This is one of the view of lake, it's very big and nice. I love it so much.

This is view of garden. Can bring your doggie to jog or exercise at here.

Daddy and mummy still do some exercise at here. I'm sitting at the other part, cause giving some time to let them ''pak tor''...LOL~

I'm sitting alone and looking to the lake.

The water moving because of the wind are blowing. I feel so relax on this moment, and i think back my NS life...all my memories. Then i suddenly feeling like want to go to beach too. ( really mad ) haha~ Then we back home after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment