Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monyet = Nyamuk?

Sunday morning i went to shopping centre with my parents. Something happen over there, make me keep on laughing. When i think back, i can laugh non stop. A mosquito bite my leg, i felt its so ichy. Don't know why suddenly felt like want to speak in malay, i'm thinking what to call mosquito in malay. Suddenly a word MINYAK pop out, then i think of few sec, felt its so weird to call that, its should be wrong. Finally i get one answer again, '' YEAH, it shoud be MONYET! '' Then i go and tell my mother and sister who just stand beside me. I said : '' Aiyor, how come there got so many MONYET bite my leg? '' When i just finish to tell this, their eyes look at me, all silent......around 3 sec later, 3 of us laugh together. Wahahahahaha~ MONYET???!!! Where got monyet? Hahahaha~laugh until stomach pain. '' And now i really know that i'm good in malay! '' ( I still laughing when i'm typing - crazy )

No comments:

Post a Comment