Nuffnang

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nowadays Stressful

After CNY back to work again. My table always messy and few tons of works are always waiting for me. Can't breath and sometimes really make me feel so tension. Finally i can't keep it in heart, i told all my feelings to my manager. She understand that i really pressure in this few days. I can't do both things in my workline, can i stop to calling? I doesn't mean i don't like to call and hate those extra money! Is just that i can't do both things in the same time. So my manager ask me to tell all my feelings again to branch manager on Monday. Hmm, i feel so scare, don't know what she will think after i tell out all the things.

I want to upgrade myself!!! I want to learn illustrator and photoshop!!! Who interest to go with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment