Nuffnang

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Greatgrandmother was seriously sick

Last monday dad received a phone said greatgrandmother was sick, her stomach was very pain. We rushed to her house and i saw her pain until use something to beat herself until her stomach got few small hole and blooding. My heart was so pain when i saw that. Few minutes later ambulance came, so that we followed to hospital. On the same day i need to go to bum city to clean the things, so that me and parents left hospital.
Today i received a phone from mum. She told me greatgradmother was pass away. My tears auto drop out in office, i'm trying so hard to control, luckily nobody see me. I'm blur in office for few minutes, then i faster find something to do to make myself stop to think much. 30 minutes later i received a phone from sister and she told me now greatgrandmother is stable. I'm quite blur...later on they only let me know because of doctor help greatgrandmother 打强心针 so that now she is stable. Phiew, now i really wish her can become healthy like last time.
*Steph PRAYING for greatgrandmother *

No comments:

Post a Comment