Nuffnang

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Online! I Miss Online!

Finally~i'm here again. Around 1 week i didn't online, it's quite suffer for me actually. I wish every place got wifi, so that i'm more easier to online next time. Really long long time didn't chat with my friend in msn. Last time always chat non stop with aiai or shin, i miss those time very much. Nowadays i'm really very busy in office, rushing for the works, totally different with e-rete. Now my working hours are so fast to pass and don't know why, i felt night time is fast too. Morning go for work and very night still drama or yum cha.

Zic Zac, Zic Zac, Zic Zac~ don't know how long still can continue it. 1 year in my life and now i really don't what will happen on next. Much memories in my mind, especially in Genting. We are starting to search where got a good place to rent. Still got 1 month for us to think, how how how? Is there any good way for us? God bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment