Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Can't Upload My Picture

What's wrong with my home pc? I miss to post for few days, just because of my home pc, keep on can't upload picture in blog. Hope it will be fine very soon.
I got my sushi pictures want to post up but can't so that just try to tell some story here. This time RM 2 sushi king i ate for 3 days, really mad and its the 1st time ate so many days. 3rd day we ate till no electric. Geng!
So happy to meet up my friends in this Deepavali holidays, i'm enjoyed it. Enjoyed for yum cha, steamboat and clubbing with them. Of cause i can't forget the ceiling! Funny~
I'm sorry that what i did to you, but i wish you won't simply to say out that words again...It's deeply in my heart and hurt. Think before say...
Finally i receive their call~!!! They want to hire me! Ask me to resign and go there as soon as possible. My current company still haven fight the salary for me. How? leave or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment