Nuffnang

Monday, June 29, 2009

Troublesum

What a bad day~!!! Yesterday night after badminton and dinner, went to bank to bank in my cheque and take out some money by my ATM card. After took out my money, a indian guy ask me to transfer RM 100 to his friend and he pay RM 100 cash to me, so that i help him. But too bad that after i help me, i forgot to take back my ATM card, just 1 minutes later i know that i didn't take back, so that faster turn back our car, ran inside, but it's LOST! Damn it, really hate myself that always forgot this and that. This morning my mummy go to bank to check for me, so lucky that the service counter said they got my card, really thanks to that person, but i need to take the card by myself, cause it's my name. When i got the time?? And my skin are pain at my waist, i need some time to visit doctor too. I need some time to do it in working hour. Time, i need time~

No comments:

Post a Comment