Nuffnang

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tired

Rainny day - this few weeks really hot, luckily today rain, weather is better than last few weeks. Now i'm sitting in front of computer playing my restaurant in facebook and typing my blog, feeling so tired. This afternoon while mummy sleeping, i sweep floor, clean my bed, wash basin, clean fan and mop floor. When mummy woke up, she saw i cleaned so much things, said no wonder today rain. Ish~ just that i got the mood to clean all the things only, ok? So finally i bought the ticket to KL, this time i go by train, woo~ abit scare, cause normally i go by bus and this is my 1st time to take train. just hope that i won't late to train station cause they are so punctuality than bus. And i want to let all of you know that train economy fee really so much cheaper than bus fee. I bought RM 10 per ticket only, i save much on it. Hohoho~

No comments:

Post a Comment