Nuffnang

Monday, June 8, 2009

Replace Off Day for Agong's Birthday

When i tell other people that today is my off day, some of them will feel wierd because normally everyone also work on today. My off day reason is Agong's birhtday is on Saturday and normally Saturday our company didn't work so my company will replace off day for us on Monday. I know it's quite weird, but have to thanks to my weird boss. Haha~ Holiday! of cause i will sleep late, but not today, cause i went for my lovely meat noodle, just because of greedy for eat only. At last, finally i pass up my incaome tax things. Hoho~ Then the most lovely time, of cause is K-Box, KARAOKE~!!! Hulala~ It's not too expensive, just RM 9.90+ for a person ( lunch + 2 hours for sing ). The lunch is quite nice, some more the air-corn~phiew really cold, but then the time is quite less for me, haha...Weather, please don't be so hot, i'm really quite mad for it.

This is another dog named Mike, it's brought by my darling from his auntie's house which just nearby my house. He is so small~!!! 4x smaller than my Skinny, cause he is mini pinger, but his face totally same with my Skinny. He came to pee and poo for me only. Not more than 30 minutes, he gave me 4 pee and 2 shit, really want to kill him. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment