Nuffnang

Friday, June 19, 2009

1st Time Train To KL

Really a rushing day, 5.15pm i already ask my daddy come to fetch me at office. Changed my clothe then rush to train station, 1st time alone take train to KL. I need to go down at Kepong sentral, until i reach a station, i totally cannot see where is it, so that i go down from train, saw it's Sungai Buloh, i faster go and ask the train's worker is it the next station is Kepong sentral? He said yes, so that i faster ran back into the train, really scare me, cause he already ask the train start to move before i go into the train, luckily i still can run up. So until the next station, TOTALLY no Kepong sentral board at all~!!! Luckily the train's worker which i ask him just now, he ask me go down this time. I'm mad of the board!! How come no board at all?? How people know it's Kepong sentral and without announcement!! So that sister come to fetch me to go for our wonderfull dinner!! Japanese buffet, my favuorite!!! It's so cheap!! cause they are having promotion for parent's day. Sad cause can't bring my parents to have dinner at here, and my darling sure feel sad, because its his favourite too. Tenji's buffet~yummy~

See, it's really really so cheap!!! Normal day it should be RM80++

This is some of the food, there stil got alot of nice food, no time to capture all down, cause i'm busy to eat them.

They are too busy to eat, so that i just only can capture by myself.

I choose some nice place to capture some picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment