Nuffnang

Monday, May 4, 2009

Badminton

Waaa~ all my muscle fell so pain ar... Long time didn't exercise, suddenly play badminton, make my muscule painfull. Sit in office damn lazy to move any place or walk anywhere. Now onward start to play badminton on every Sun 7.30pm - 10.00pm for 1 month 1st. Yesterday after badminton, we go for dinner. I really don't think that we can keep fit if we continue to eat like yesterday night. I ate wan tan mee, abit sea food, french fried and satay. I think really have to control abit. Back home already almost 12.00am, i felt that's quite late, straight took bath. Hair stil wet and stomach still sooo full~. Really suffer to sleep. Have to adjust the time on next Sun. Try to don't eat that much and back home at least before 11.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment