Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 Days for Purchasing Course

Yesterday no chance to update my blog so that i combine my post together. Last year i escape the course but this year finally i have to attend for it, its purchasing course. My company pay for me to attend for it, want to learn more knowledge from that. i went to FMM for 2 days, its cost RM 450. 13 candidates included me, and 1 lecturer, all new face, i sat alone. The most things is that i'm felt so luckily that the course are not bore at all. Hmm, tomorrow need to back to office for work again. So now i would like to show you my class.
This is the door of the room. I'm walking into room for to start my lesson.

So now here is my place to study my purchasing course lesson.

She is my lecturer. Quite nice and friendly.

So after 2 days - 14 hours, finally i finished my course~!!! GRADUATED~So i got my purchasing cert already.hohoho~

No comments:

Post a Comment