Nuffnang

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Lovely Doggies

Now let me introduce my dog to all of you.

This is my 1st dog. She is female, named skinny. She always like to walk behind me, just follow me to every where in house. She always ask me to carry her when i watch movie, then i'll scold by my parents, cause they don't like her to go up. She very scare of rain, everytime when raining sure she will hide under my room's table. When she feel scare then you can use her for massage cause her body will shaking non-stop like a massage machine.











This is my 2nd dog. He is a male, named mocky. He is a dirty boy! He always bite me when i help him to take bath, really wanna beat him. He also look like a hungry ghost when eat, and like to drink water, but got a bad habbit that he like to do it very much!! After we take bath then sure he will go into bathroom to drink those soap water!! Its really bad!! Everytime when i back home, sure he will bring me his ball to ask me to play with him. He is good in catch ball.















Happy family~!!! Here are all of my lovely doggies...Their name is Skinny, Nemo, Mocky...(Nemo is my sister's dog) Love you all so so much...muakxx~


2 comments:

  1. Your dog Mocky looks like my dog Tigger. Ha ha, wil show you a picture next time. Their really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,really?! then i think you better faster post it on, then i can have a look for that.

    ReplyDelete