Nuffnang

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour - Drink Drank Drunk

Today is earth hour, 8.30pm-9.30pm. Did all of you support it? Yup i got switch off at home. This night i went to pub too, consider switch off light hor? Lol~!!! See means i off it until about 2am! Really long time didn't drink that much. At 1st we play games over there, then after drink much abit, start to dance and snap pictures. My glass never empty, i really don't know who is the person keep fill in for me. My friends said my face are so hot and red, yeap! Cause i drink non-stop, until i'm so blur, so blur... wing wing wing wing******





















4 comments:

  1. how come didnt invite me d??
    *sob*sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. invite u? how? is it i have to send a invitation card to Japan, then u rush back here to join? haha~

    ReplyDelete